Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern the use of this website.
All material contained within the Eisandnose website (http://www.eisandnose.com) is covered by a disclaimer
and protected by copyright laws.
Access to this website (http://www.eisandnose.com) is subject to the following conditions:
Except as expressly stated in this site, no part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site,
may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except
for your own personal or non-commercial use.
Content announced on the Eisandnose platform is published with the following intentions:
– Highlight preceded press release form artist, label or responsible third party.
– Promote artist, label, artwork, musical record and accompanying artistic natures.
– Promote the use of proper purchasing formats – MP3 and digital media stores.
Should an article offend or infringe copyright laws regarding the appropriate artist,
label or responsible third party the reader is advised to contact Eisandnose
using the following email address – email@example.com.
Eisandnose and the Eisandnose logo are trademarks.
All other trademarks and logos used in this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties.
Eisandnose does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites.
The existence of these links do not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
Limitation of Liability
Eisandnose do not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will Eisandnose be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
Eisandnose may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site. Your continued use of this website following such notification of any such revision(s) shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
References to ‘we’ are to Eisandnose.
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(3) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To comply with legal requirements.
(2) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on content and services.
In such case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
Any other websites which may be linked to by our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.